When you tour, we’ll donate $100 in school supplies to the Kids In Need Foundation.
‘Tis the season for open hearts — and open houses. Every time you tour a Bungalo home through January 5, we’ll donate $100 to the Kids In Need Foundation.* That’s $100 in school supplies that will go directly to classrooms right in your community, helping the kids who need it the most. So this holiday season, be a hero by simply touring a Bungalo home.
How It Works
Step 1: Download the Bungalo app (iOS, Android), your key to all Bungalo homes.
Step 2: Tour any Bungalo home anytime 8am-8pm. No appointment needed.
Step 3: Once you’re done touring, rate the home through the Bungalo app.
And just like that… you’ve helped gift $100 in school supplies to kids in need (yep, that’s a lot of colored pencils).
*Conditions apply. See official rules and regulations below.
“TOUR A HOME, BE A HERO” BUNGALO HOLIDAY CHARITY CAMPAIGN – OFFICIAL RULES
HOW TO PARTICIPATE. SEE BELOW COMPLETE OFFICIAL RULES.
i) Tour any Bungalo home in-person using the free Bungalo mobile app.
ii) After your tour submit your tour feedback using the Bungalo app.
iii) We’ll donate $100 towards school supplies every time you tour a home!*
*CONDITIONS APPLY. SEE BELOW COMPLETE OFFICIAL RULES.
Homes must be toured in-person and tour feedback must be submitted within the Bungalo mobile app to qualify. You may tour multiple homes to increase your participation level, but touring the same home more than once does not qualify. Tour feedback can be submitted anytime during the Promotion Period.
Bungalo’s maximum total donation will be USD $10,000. Donations will be made in partnership with our affiliate, Capital City Fund For Education Inc.
1. CAMPAIGN DESCRIPTION: The “TOUR A HOME, BE A HERO” campaign (the “campaign”) begins on Wednesday, December 11th at 8am ET/7am CT and ends on Sunday January 5th at 11:59pm ET/10:59pm CT (the “Promotion Period”).
The sponsor of this Campaign is Bungalo (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Campaign, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Home Tour Feedback Submissions (“Feedback Submissions”) and the overall administration of the Campaign. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Campaign. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the contiguous United States who are 18 years old or older (the “Entrant”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the “Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to participate in the Campaign. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to participate. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Entrants may participate in the Campaign during the Promotion Period by: 1) Touring any Bungalo home in-person using the free Bungalo mobile app. 2) Submitting tour feedback using the Bungalo app.
Homes must be toured in-person and Feedback Submissions must be submitted within the Bungalo mobile app to qualify. Entrants may tour multiple homes to increase their participation level, but touring the same home more than once does not qualify. Feedback Submissions may be submitted anytime during the Promotion Period.
4. HOW TO SUBMIT TOUR FEEDBACK: Feedback Submissions can be submitted by opening the Bungalo app once a home tour has begun. A tour feedback module will display, where the tour may be rated from 1-5 stars. Once a rating has been provided, a second screen will display where the home may be further reviewed using “thumbs up” or “thumbs down” responses. An optional text entry box will be available at the bottom of the screen for any written feedback. To successfully submit Feedback Submissions, Entrants must provide a tour rating and thumbs up/down responses and tap the submit button.
5. DONATION: Bungalo will donate $100 per qualifying Feedback Submission to The Kids In Need Foundation, a 4-star rated recognized 501(c)(3). Bungalo’s maximum total donation will be USD $10,000. The maximum total participation level per Entrant will be USD $500. Donations will be made in partnership with our affiliate, Capital City Fund For Education Inc.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Campaign Entities assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate participation information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Feedback Submissions at any point in the operation of this Campaign; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Campaign; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Campaign or download of any materials in the Campaign.
If, for any reason, the Campaign is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Campaign, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign in whole or in part. Sponsor and Campaign Entities shall not have any further liability to any Entrant in connection with the Campaign.
8. OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Bungalo cc: Tour a Home, Be a Hero at 5001 Plaza on the Lake Ste 200, Austin, TX 78746.
5001 Plaza on the Lake Ste 200, Austin, TX 78746